Now that the children in Willows are in school fulltime it is very apparent that the end of day collection area is very congested and not as safe as we would like for the children. To improve the situation we would like to change the end of day routine with immediate effect.
- Parents to come onto the top playground from 2:55pm and not to wait on the lower path as before
- Parents to stand along the red metal fence on a yellow painted dot. These are spaced out at 1m+ intervals so we are encouraging adults to wear a face covering.
- At 3:00pm staff will let children out through the side wooden gates (by Acorns), one at a time to parents.
- Parents are then to exit the playground as soon as possible, rather than gathering in groups
- Any parents with siblings in Larches, Elms, Oaks or Firs can then walk down to the lower path and collect their children at just after 3:00 (the same as they have done so far this term)
- The rest of the school will still finish at 3:15pm
Please see the attached plan which provides additional details to support this process.
Thank you again for your support.
Mr Simon Manning
Ruardean Church of England Primary School
Tel & Fax : 01594 542461