Please click on an icon to take you to our learning worlds!
We hope you can enjoy the journey alongside us!
Or...scroll down for our Helpful Information.
- P.E - your child must have a PE kit to enable safe and active PE. PE bags can stay at school as we like to be busy and use our energy. Please label EVERYTHING.
We will send them home every half term (Include a pair of spare socks).
- Forest Schools will take place EVERY TUESDAY afternoon. Wellies must be named and we will keep these in school on our welly wall as we love to get wet, muddy or have a wander!
- Your child will need a kit of old clothing, wellies and waterproofs for Forest School. SEE BELOW FOR A LIST OF FOREST SCHOOL KIT THAT YOUR CHILD NEEDS.
- As above, a pair of clearly named wellies are needed. These can stay in school too as we like to get out and about, whatever the weather as well as use them for water play.
- Please make sure your child brings a suitable coat for outdoor play and exploration on a daily basis.
- A spare change of underwear in a carrier bag is also extremely handy to have in their bags in case of accidents.
- PLEASE can ALL items of clothing be clearly named - from tops to socks!
- Book Bags will be sent home regularly with a book, game or sounds to meet your child’s needs and share with you at home. Please return these on a regular basis too. Your child may bring home the same book more than once to aid fluency, develop confidence as well as their comprehension and wider reading skills. Other reading opportunities will be happening in school, so don't worry.
- We use Read Write Inc. to teach phonics. This is where your child will look at, say, explore and use the sounds of the alphabet. It is EXTREMELY beneficial and helpful if you could support your child with any games, sounds or activities that are sent home.
- Your child will need a clearly named water bottle.
Forest School / Outdoor Learning Kit
- A set of waterproof trousers and jacket that can get wet and muddy
- spare socks
- layers of old clothes are best; a long sleeved top, a jumper, joggers or trousers.
- hat and gloves
- pair of wellies
- PLEASE LABEL ALL OF THEM WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME AND BRING IT ALL IN A BAG.
Beeches and Willows Violin Performance November 2021
This term Year 1 and 2 children from Beeches and Willows have been learning the Violin with Heather McFarlane, from Gloucestershire Music. Today they had the opportunity to perform to the whole school. They all did an amazing job and the whole school thoroughly enjoyed it. Click here to see the recording, we hope you enjoy it!