Raising Concerns and Resolving Complaints
From time to time parents, and others connected with the school, will become aware of matters that cause them concern. To encourage resolution of such situations the Governing Body has adopted a school complaints procedure.
The procedure is devised with the intention that it will:
• usually be possible to resolve issues by informal means.
• be simple to use and understand.
• be non-adversarial.
• provide confidentiality.
• allow problems to be handled swiftly through the correct procedure.
• address all the points at issue.
• inform future practice so that the problem is unlikely to recur.
Full details of the policy and procedure can be found below or contact the School Office or the Clerk to the Governing Body.