Willows 2019-20 EYFS
Below are links to our home learning activities and resources. Just click on a picture and it will take you there.
Every Friday there will be a gorgeous slide show of what you have been getting up to at home
- just look on each week's subpage to see it.
Welcome to Willows!
Scroll down to see...
Click on an icon to take you to our learning.
- P.E bags can stay at school as we like to be busy and use our energy.
We will send them home every half term.
- Forest Schools will take place EVERY FRIDAY afternoon. Please make sure your child has, or brings in, a bag of clothes that can get muddy and mucky. Layers are best to keep warm. And hats and gloves!
- Wellies can stay in school too as we like to get out and about, whatever the weather.
- Please make sure your child brings a suitable coat for outdoor play and exploration on a daily basis.
- PLEASE can ALL items of clothing be clearly named - from tops to socks!
- Book Bags will be sent home regularly with a book, game or sounds to meet your child’s needs and share with you at home. Please return these on a regular basis too.
- We use Read Write Inc. to teach phonics. This is where your child will look at, say, explore and use the sounds of the alphabet. It is EXTREMELY beneficial and helpful if you could support your child with any games, sounds or activities that are sent home.