Willows 2020-21 EYFS
Welcome to Willows!
Scroll down for helpful and important information or
click on an icon to take you to our learning.
- P.E bags can stay at school as we like to be busy and use our energy. Please label EVERYTHING.
We will send them home every half term. (Include a pair of spare socks).
- Forest Schools will take place EVERY FRIDAY afternoon. Your child needs a kit of old clothing and waterproofs. We will keep it in school as we also have outdoor learning whenever we can. SEE BELOW FOR A LIST OF FOREST SCHOOL KIT THAT YOUR CHILD MUST HAVE.
- A pair of clearly named wellies are needed. These can stay in school too as we like to get out and about, whatever the weather as well as use them for water play.
- Please make sure your child brings a suitable coat for outdoor play and exploration on a daily basis.
- A spare change of underwear in a carrier bag is also handy to have in their bags in case of accidents.
- PLEASE can ALL items of clothing be clearly named - from tops to socks!
- Book Bags will be sent home regularly with a book, game or sounds to meet your child’s needs and share with you at home. Please return these on a regular basis too.
- We use Read Write Inc. to teach phonics. This is where your child will look at, say, explore and use the sounds of the alphabet. It is EXTREMELY beneficial and helpful if you could support your child with any games, sounds or activities that are sent home.
- Your child will need a clearly named water bottle.
Forest School / Outdoor Learning Kit
- A set of waterproof trousers and jacket that can get wet and muddy
- spare socks
- layers of old clothes are best; a long sleeved top, a jumper, joggers or trousers.
- hat and gloves
- pair of wellies
- PLEASE LABEL ALL OF THEM WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME AND BRING IT ALL IN A BAG.