You are amazing!
Take a look at some of the skills and things you have been learning or exploring this week.
Hello my lovely bunch.
This week I thought we could explore butterflies
as well as continue to enjoy our "Very Hungry Caterpillar" story.
Suggestions for learning
- ideas in bold would be really helpful but don't worry if it doesn't fit in with you at home.
Literacy and Our World
- Watch and listen to the story on YouTube (scroll down for the video)
- Listen to the story read by Eric Carle, the author ( scroll down for the video)
- Look at the book of "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" - can you make a wool caterpillar to thread through the holes in the fruit?
- Use the pictures from last week's resources to order what happens - make your own story map? (see resources below for examples)
- Practice your set 2 sounds from below
- Play some of the phonics games below (see resources below)
- Hole punch into different card fruits that you have drawn.
- Make a necklace of hole punched foods that you would like to eat on a Saturday. Write the first sound for each food on them.